Here is the update........
1. In April 2018, I got fired from my treatment center job due to my anxiety. Yes, I got fired which is crazy cause I never thought I would actually get fired. The thing is that I thought I was doing a good job and although I was, the director thought that my anxiety was intense and that it affected my work.
so....... I got into debt and couldn't pay some of my bills. It was honestly really scary but the good news is that I got a job at the VA (Veterans Affairs).
2. So the end of October 2018 I got a great job at the VA. This was amazing and I am so thankful. Also as a disabled veteran, the VA really works with employees that are veterans.
3. I GOT DIVORCED!!!!!!! Yes after 18 years with my ex husband I finally got a divorce. The thing is my ex husband was my first love and I really thought it would be a forever type of love. But I guess everything has an expiration date. I mean he is a good person but our love languages were different and eventually we just moved apart and grew in different directions. So yes, I am now officially divorced and it is both scary and wonderful at the same time.
4. I am in a new amazing Relationship. Yes I am IN LOVE. Crazy and scary. I met him at work and he is also a veteran. I love him so much but at the same time I am scared. I am scared of losing him or the relationship not working out. Sometimes I find myself holding really tight and trying to control things but I have to remember to surrender and just enjoy this relationship. I mean I hope it works out but if it doesn't I have to be okay with letting go. As most people, I am scared of having my heart broken.
5. I am now looking for a new apartment, organizing, getting rid of old things and making room for new things in life.
I will definitely try to post more and keep this blog more active. I know that the new thing is instagram which by the way I LOVE!!!!!!! Instagram is the new blogs, But regardless I will keep writing here and even if no one reads it.......it will be a sort of journal for me.